Tuesday 21 September 2010

I thought it about time to start up a blog after an eye-opening summer


My summers are usually action-packed however this summer has been busier and better than ever. 


I started with a two month internship to Thailand with Design Worldwide Partnership (DWP) where the buzz never stopped, returning to the UK for a week before flying to sunny Spain to visit the grandparents on a much needed relaxed break. I then jumped on a flight to Venice where I caught a bus to Croatia for my first ever music festival, returning to the beautiful Venice a week later for a sadly rushed tourist day visit before flying home.

Now home awaiting the start of my third year of Interior Design at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (BCU) plans for the future are top of the agenda, after passing this year with flying colours obviously :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment