Tuesday 28 September 2010

Opposing festivals

Sorry for the lack of posts, I moved in to my new student house last Friday and we are without internet for 2 whole weeks... madness!

First day back at university today, feels like I never left. I'm finally able to use the internet to reconnect with the world, so here’s a short update.

Last week I went up to London to check out London Design Festival and the less publicized, controversial, Anti Design Festival, also held in London at the same time. Both were very interesting, ignoring the torrential rain that decided to make my venture round London very damp. I will post images of my findings and more information up shortly.

It would be interesting to see from those who were able to visit the Anti Design Festival, as to what they thought!?

No comments:

Post a Comment